Currently we are in era of 2nd generation MFS platforms whereby the first generation platforms are either end of life or new product development takes ages from concept to launch. The new 2nd generation platform promises faster and more secure transactions for customers enhanced system stability, functional flexibility to allow more customer service, easier integration onto existing core system; and improved business continuity for continued service availability. According to experts in digital financial services, the 2nd generation platform will unlock a new era of transformational mobile financial services.
- Assessing the current environment to migrate
- Network design & security
- Migration project planning
- Target architecture
- Capabilities of tools & processes
- Risks, mitigations, and roll back strategy